900 sq ft (84 sq mt) | 1 bedroom | 1 bath | Ground floor | 2 occupants
This is a unique downtown Cuenca very modern designed, luxury one-bedroom in the heart of the historic district. This fully furnished, modern one bedroom, one bath apartment is located in a historic, colonial building featured in many national Ecuadorian home and style magazines.
The first floor, designer apartment features an open concept living/dining and kitchen area and includes a private patio located inside the lush, plant-filled atrium in the center courtyard of the building. The building has only seven apartments, so it is both intimate, quiet, and is extremely safe and secure.
The large one-bedroom master suite includes a king-size bed with side tables, and has sliding glass doors that open onto a second indoor atrium with a water feature. Tons of closet space makes this the perfect apartment for a couple or one person.
The apartment comes with custom-designed furniture, linens, towels, dishes, glassware, dishwasher, oven, stove, microwave, and washer and dryer. It is also equipped with high-speed Internet and Direct TV connections.
The building also has a shared rooftop terrace with seating and spectacular views of the famed “Blue Domes” of the Immaculate Conception church in El Centro.
Daily: $22/day | Monthly: $650
21 day minimum stay
Included In Rental Price
- Utilities (water, gas, electric)
- Access to shared rooftop terrace
- Internet Service - streaming movies with your subscriptions
- Professional management
- Monthly housekeeping
Other Amenities Included
- Fully equipped kitchen; gas range & oven, refrigerator/freezer. blender, microwave. coffee maker, pots, pans, cutlery, silverware, glassware.
- Full size clothes washer / dryer
- King size bed
- Black out Shades in bedroom for peaceful sleep
- All bed linens & towels
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes iron
- Keyless front entry
- Individual doorbell/intercom for allowing guest entrance
Request a Reservation
Before booking, please read our House Rules For Tenants
21 day minimum stay.